Recipe is quick and easy to make. You can get kids along to make these with you; it would be fun. They would absolutely love to eat and make these sausage bits. To make these rolls healthier you can add vegetables like carrots and zucchini as desired. Not just for kids but are good to have in cocktail parties, hi-tea or a small family gathering.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix mince, onion, parsley and seasoning together.
- Beat 1 egg and add to mince mixture.
- Place down mince mixture in the centre of pastry. Beat remaining egg and brush edges.
- Roll up to enclose filling, and cut into desired pieces. Place on trays, seam side down. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 20 mins, reduce heat to 180°C, and cook for 10 minutes until golden. Serve with tomato sauce.