- 12 slices wholemeal bread (crust removed)
- Butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 sausages cut into small cubes
- Handful of finely chopped green onions
- Shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese to taste
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
If your kids are fussy and not like to eat much; you can try this healthy, yummy, quick and easy mini quiches recipe . I bet your little ones will absolutely love them. It will take you approximately 30minutes to make them. You can fill quiches up with anything, to make them healthier you can add shredded sautéed vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 180 centigrade.
- Butter all slices of bread.
- Place firmly into muffin pan with buttered side down.
- Bake for 10minutes.
- Combine eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Sauté onion in a frying pan until it looks a little crispy. Now add sausages and cook well.
- Divide sausage and onion mix evenly between bread cups.
- Pour egg mixture over top.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Bake for 18-20mins until you see cheese is melted and bread edges are golden.
Yummy mini quiches are ready. Can be eaten hot or cold. Serve with tomato sauce or salad.