Friday… the sweetest day of the week… and like always, I am feeling so happy n perky today. I feel like dancing and celebrating this day of the week. Sitting in the most comfortable couch and watching my four months old boy smiling at me making me even more relaxed and happy and satisfied with life.
I am thinking to bake my childhood favorite dish today, the first baking dish that i tried which is gooey, chewy, creamy n nutty ‘Chocolate Fudge Brownies’ . So yummy!
Sharing with you one of the best recipe of how to bake Chocolate Fudge Brownies. With almonds or Walnuts, choice is up to you.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Line baking pan with baking paper and finely coat it with butter and sprinkle some flour on it.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and let it cool for sometime.
- Whisk egg whites in a large bowl with electric hand mixer. When foamy add egg yolks, sugar, butter and whisk again.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Now add flour, coca powder and nuts, mix well with a spatula (not with egg whisker)
- Bake for 20 mins. Bake for 20 mins ( insert a skewer or a toothpick in the center if it comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, means its fudgy. if it’s clean, it’s overbaked)
- Let it cool for some time now sprinkle some coca powder on it and cut it into squares.
- Enjoy the yummy brownies with coffee or tea.